Pages

Monday 23 August 2021

YAY NO SCHOOL! wait... ONLINE SCHOOL?!

 Hey Guys, Gals and Non-binary pals.

So i'm pretty sure everyone else is in lock down, so... Since I'm a student I have to do online classes. So basically like normal, except there's no teacher around and your at home.

Staying indoor's wasn't a really big problem for me, but for people who like go outside must be bummed.

Anyways I quickly made this poster about Covid, it's very, VERY low effort. So if I missed anything please comment and i'll TRY to add to the poster.

Link(s): no links today


Reflection.
Quite easy if i'm being honest. And if i'm being honest i'd stay inside because... You basically get everything you need. Anyways, you can ONLY go to work, or the grocery store, unless you like getting fined.

Question(s): i have no questions just stay safe 

4 comments:

  1. Morena Angel
    Thanks for sharing your Protect against Covid poster.
    I think you have nailed it. You said it took Very low effort however I think its got all the basic information needed.
    Keep up your good work.
    Mrs B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment Mrs B!

      Delete
  2. Hey Angel hope your doing ok im sure your watching anime rn but good poster tho good luck on lockdown from stan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanks man :)
      I need to catch up on some jujutsu kaisen.
      Stay safe

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.