Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

Writing Bingo

 Hey Guys, Gals and Non binary pals.

So i've finished my writing, but for my extra writing I did an activity. It's called Cartoon Craziness. So I had to write about a character being late to school. So I got that idea to make a                                                      mini slideshow-writing-pick-a-path story thing. So I think I did alright, I checked up the slideshows and all the links pictures etc.

I really like it myself, but I did get lazy halfway soo. Anyways hopefully you like it if there are any errors please comment and I'll try and fix it up!

(FOR PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW Y/N MEANS YOUR NAME, SO REPLACE Y/N WITH YOUR NAME.)

Link(s): lol hahaha


Reflection..
Well, it was okay. This took me two days because my character maker website thingy crashed. So I had to wait another day. I was gonna go for the extreme and put more choices but I got lazy. Anyways stay safe.

Question(s): How is lockdown in your point of view?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Angel,

    WOW! This is amazing, you have put in so much effort. Great story line and graphics. I like that you made it into a pick a path story.

    Keep up the awesome work learning from home.
    Ms Wilton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ms Wilton!
      Will do!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.