Pages

Monday 9 August 2021

Art + Math + Biodiversity = ??

 Hey Guys, Gals and Non binary pals.

Today we (as in year 7 and 8) did Math Art! Art math..? I don't know. We were meant to go onto a trip today but it got postponed because of the weather. Back to what this post is about, we did focused on Symmetry. 

What is Symmetry do you ask? It's basically something that's mirrored or the same on both sides in other words. Since we were learning about Biodiversity we chose to draw different types of bugs and creatures. I chose a ladybug thinking it'd be easy. But no, you HAVE to add a certain patterning just to make your life harder.

All jokes by the way, and hey! It snowed which was quite cooL! So weird things be weird I guess.

So I did a couple of different types of patterns, honestly I just drew random things and called it a pattern I guess. So I drew it all by myself! With the help of a reference of course. After I did the layout and some patterning, I used a lightbox to trace the other side. It was quite difficult because I couldn't see much of the lines.

Anyways if you like my work! Then I don't know, put a thumbs up in the comments.

Link(s): Insect Symmetry


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reflection:
it was quite hard because I couldn't focus. It was just be being clueless and doing something else, other then drawing this. But I guess it was okayy

Question(s): How would you rate my work?

1 comment:

  1. Great blog post Angel, I'm not sure about the making your life harder?
    Well done on a great post and your ladybug looks amazing.

    Keep up the great work.
    Ms Wilton

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.