Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2021

The Time Traveller

 Hey Guys, Gals and Non-binary pals.

So I'm here, I'm back. But blogger has changed up a couple of things. We can only use blogger for 18 and over. I am not in that age range so I have to blog, blog, blog.

Anyways for writing, I've selected a prompt for writing, It was almost like last time I did it. But that doesn't matter. Hopefully you guys are all safe at home! So yea.

LINK(S): Prompt


(If you guys can't access the prompt I'll type it in)


He remembered the first time he ever found the time travelling clock. He was in his 20’s and was still living in his mothers home. It was a small apartment in a very busy part of town. Getting a job was very hard. So all he did was cook and clean in his mothers home.


Until his mother had enough. She didn’t want her son in her home. So she gave her son enough money for food and water. Then kicked him out of the house.


“I’m very sorry my dear boy. But you must figure things out yourself.”


Those were the last words he ever heard from his mother. The front door then slammed. The rain poured down onto the town streets. He stood in disbelief, but he knew that her mother was right.


He had a box in his hand, it was just filled with his stuff. He didn’t have much, he just slept in the closet underneath the stairs. He then took a right from his mothers home. He then saw an alleyway. He swiftly crept into the alleyway since there was shelter so he wouldn’t be wet and cold from the rain.


He sat next to the dumpster which had an atrocious smell. He then placed his box next to him. He dug through the box and found an old mug. He then placed it where the rain was so he could have water.


Today wasn’t his best day.


3 days had passed since he got kicked out. He was smelly and hungry. “Sighh”. He then got up and started to look through the garbage bags near the dumpster that somebody else dumped.


He opened a garbage bag, it was a pile of shattered glass, torn up books and plastic. He then sealed up the bag and moved on to the next. “Alright let’s hope it’s something good.” The man’s eyes widened. He saw a small grandfather clock. It was the length from his feet to his knees. So it was very small for a grandfather clock.


The handles were still ticking, it was in perfect working condition, why would anyone throw this out? The man then tinkered with the clock then a wave of magic appeared. He got sucked into the clock.


As he was gliding through, what looked like Space? He saw flashbacks of things that happened in his life. His 20th birthday with his Mom. The first of school. His old mates. And when he got kicked out. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reflection:

It wasn't too bad. I was going for creating a really vivid picture in the readers heads. Hopefully I achieved that.

ALRIGHT THATS IT


Question(s): none :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.